Accessories are the easiest route to take if you are looking to cut through monotony and add a dollop of fun to your outfits. And bags are the safest (for the not-so-adventurous) even among accessories as these are what you carry as opposed to something you wear.
These vivacious bags had us fixated for their quirk quotient. They are the ideal bags to sport this Holi, especially given the fun and genial atmosphere of the festival itself.
1. Wear Crimson – Let’s start with my latest and most exciting finds! Crimson takes quirk to a different orbit altogether with their bright pop colors and whacky design conceptualization. Beat your blues with these peppy cases.
2. TheRedBox – Think of any shape and it will be before you in the shape of a bag! No, I’m not exaggerating – they have bags in the shape of telephone box, Cola can, a dress, a crown and it goes on.
3. Carpe Diem – A unique concept that’s embraced in the West by the likes of Kim Kardashian, the book clutch is sure to catch the fancy of book lovers. Best part is, you can get it customized in any book cover of your choice!
4. Happily Unmarried – Quirk is to Happily Unmarried as butter is to bread! Also, they have been around for more than a decade. Hence, they are veterans and keep churning their offerings on a regular basis. The below travel organizer in the form of a boarding pass, is official Airlift merchandise.
5. Only Imported – They have a fairly decent collection of bags – both trendy and quirky. You must try them if you are bored of your run-of-the-mill stuff.
- This post is slightly delayed due to a medical emergency at home. Even if you have not got the above bags in time for Holii, they are a prized addition to the wardrobe of incorrigibly colorful fashionistas!
- Check out an earlier post we did on quirky bags here.